Write an informal letter to one of your cousins and congratulate her / him on achieving top position in the CSS exam. - HEALTH PHYSICAL EDUCATION & SPORTS SCIENCES

Saturday 24 August 2019

Write an informal letter to one of your cousins and congratulate her / him on achieving top position in the CSS exam.

Dir Lower
August 24, 2019
                                                                                                                               
Dear Cousin,
Assalam-o-Alikum,
                   I was so cheerful when I heard you got top place in CSS exams. It was immense news for me and joins the police or my family CSS is top hiring job in Pakistan. CSS students are extremely educated and professional. Thousands of students apply for CSS exams and who topped CSS, but this high level job comes with responsibilities. I know you are a country lover person. I recommend you to job opportunity. I hope you will work for our country.
I hope to see you soon. Say Salam to Mon and Dad.
Thank You
                                                                                XYZ

No comments:

Post a Comment